The City of Robbinsdale contracts with the Hennepin County Assessor for assessing services. The assessor estimates market value and classifies properties for property tax purposes.
- Filing for Homestead in Robbinsdale
- Assessing FAQ
- Annual Market Value Process
- Property Taxes
- Special Assessments Information
- Pending/Levied Assessments
- Request Special Assessment Search
- Hennepin County Property Tax Information
- Notice of Move form
The market value of homes must be in compliance with standards established by the Minnesota Department of Revenue and Minnesota Statutes. The market value should also represent the most probable selling price of the property as of the assessment date.
Homeowners may apply for the homestead classification which may offer some property tax relief. We encourage you to apply for the homestead classification at Robbinsdale City Hall (8 am to 4 pm). To learn more about qualifying for homestead, click no the link above or call our city offices at 763-531-1217.
For more information on county and state assessment and tax information, see additional links below. The Department of Revenue's Fact Sheet publications 11, 12a, 12b, and 12c are especially helpful.
- Hennepin County Assessor's Office: 612-348-3046 or website
- Hennepin County Property Tax Information website
- Department of Revenue website
- Minnesota State Legislature website